Token Pools

To foster a robust token distribution and safeguard against market manipulation, we have implemented a lock-up period for $ENET tokens. This lock-up period will differ based on the stage of investment to align with our long-term vision for the ecosystem.

For investors, the vesting period will be structured with a 3 to 6 months cliff period, followed by 12 to 20 months of gradual vesting. This approach encourages long-term commitment and discourages short-term speculative behavior, ensuring that investors are actively engaged in the project's growth and success.

Similarly, for our dedicated team and advisors, we have set a cliff period of 12 months, followed by 24 months of vesting. By implementing this extended vesting period, we underscore the team's commitment to the project's long-term goals and align their incentives with the interests of the broader community.

This prudent approach to token distribution and vesting demonstrates our dedication to building a sustainable and thriving ecosystem. It fosters a strong sense of trust among all parties involved and reinforces our collective commitment to the project's success. As we progress, this careful allocation of tokens will help create a balanced and responsible network, setting the stage for the lasting prosperity of the $ENET token and the entire Enetecosystem.

Seed Sale:

The Seed Sale of our project is placed successfully at $0.017 per token, it will help us in forming valuable partnerships with prominent Venture Capitalists (VCs) who acted as cornerstone investors.

During the Token Generation Event (TGE), 3% of the Seed sale token holdings were released to the investors, with a 6 months cliff, followed by a progressive daily release schedule over the subsequent 18 months. This strategic approach ensures that seed investors remains actively engaged in the project's growth and success, fostering confidence and trust among our community and stakeholders.

Private sale:

The allocation of tokens for the Private Sale is a crucial component of our token distribution strategy, enabling us to secure early support and partnerships from strategic investors and contributors. The Private Sale provides an opportunity for select individuals, institutions, and strategic partners to participate in the early stages of our project and contribute to its growth.

The specifics of the Private Sale allocation tokens from these sale will be vested as 5% TGF, with a 3 months cliff, followed by a 12-month daily vesting period thereafter.

Public Sale (IDO):

The Public Sale of our project will be conducted via multiple launchpads, offering an opportunity for a wider audience to participate. The funds raised during the Public Sale will be channeled towards the development of our app, ensuring its enhancement and expansion to deliver the best user experience.

During the Initial DEX Offering (IDO), 20% of the tokens willbe vested at TGF, allowing participants to access and trade their tokens immediately. Following the IDO, the remaining 80% of tokens will be subject to a linear unlocking schedule over the course of 7 months. This gradual release ensures a controlled token distribution, providing a fair and sustainable distribution process for our community.

Liquidity:

As part of our tokenomics strategy, 7% of the total token supply has been reserved for liquidity purposes and 19% will be vested at TGF, spreading the remaining 81% into 12 month. This allocation is dedicated to facilitating seamless trading and exchange of our tokens on both centralized exchanges (CEX) and decentralized exchanges (DEX) platforms.

The liquidity reserve is vital for supporting the long-term sustainability of our project. Adequate liquidity ensures that our tokens are readily available for trading and investment, promoting a healthy and active marketplace for our community and investors. It fosters accessibility to our tokens, which is crucial for attracting new users and strengthening our position in the market.

Ecosystem allocation:

Is a pivotal aspect of E•network´s mission to facilitate the seamless onboarding of millions of newbies into Web3, all while offering a unique token mechanism that rewards both Web2 and Web3 users.

To maintain equilibrium between $ENET and fiat, a strategic portion of tokens is allocated to the ecosystem. By dedicating tokens to the ecosystem, we ensure a sustainable balance and consistent buying pressure for $ENET tokens.

In addition to supporting the ecosystem, reserves are wisely set aside to ensure long-term stability and provide resources for continuous development expansion. These reserves play a critical role in driving the realization of our global fitness app goals.

Strategic Partnerships: Establishing strategic partnerships with industry leaders will play a crucial role in fostering external business relationships and promoting Athlerse to a wider audience. Tokens acquired through these partnerships will be subject to a lock-up period of 3 months, followed by a 12-month vesting period before daily releases.

Marketing:

A significant allocation of tokens is dedicated to our comprehensive marketing efforts, aimed at reaching hundreds of millions of users and propelling E•network to become a DeFi project. This strategic allocation enables us to execute various marketing strategies to ensure widespread adoption and establish ourselves as a leader in the industry.

Our marketing endeavors encompass a range of activities, including strategic sponsorships, participation in impactful events, and recruitment of influential Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to advocate for our platform. These initiatives provide us with a broader reach and exposure to potential users who may resonate with our vision and offerings.

Social media advertising is a crucial component of our marketing strategy, allowing us to engage with our target audience directly and build a strong online presence. By leveraging social media platforms, we can create compelling content, interact with users, and showcase the unique features and benefits of E•network.

Team:

The team allocation is the portion of tokens that is set aside to reward and incentivize the team members who are actively contributing to the development and success of the E•network project. Allocating tokens to the team is a common practice in token distribution strategies to align the team's interests with the long-term goals of the project and foster dedication and commitment to its success.

Reserve & Rewards:

A significant portion of the token supply is allocated to rewards, which are distributed to incentivize various user actions and contributions within the Enetecosystem. The rewards allocation is a crucial element of our tokenomics strategy, designed to foster engagement, retention, and active participation among users.

The rewards allocation is utilized for several purposes including; App Rewards Boost & Airdrop Pool:

Reserve Allocation:

Reserves play a crucial role in the long-term stability and growth of the Enetwork project. A portion of the token supply is set aside as reserves to support various aspects of the project's development and expansion.

The reserve allocation serves several key purposes inluding: Long-Term Stability, Development Expansion, Global extention:

Marketing:

Our marketing endeavors encompass a range of activities, including strategic sponsorships, participation in impactful events, and strategic marketing. These initiatives provide us with a broader reach and exposure to potential users who may resonate with our vision and offerings.

Social media advertising is a crucial component of our marketing strategy, allowing us to engage with our target audience directly and build a strong online presence. By leveraging social media platforms, we can create compelling content, interact with users, and showcase the unique features and benefits of E•network.

Kol`s & Advisors:

The allocation of tokens to Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Advisors is a crucial aspect of our token distribution strategy. By incentivizing and rewarding their valuable contributions, we ensure their active engagement and commitment to the success of the E•network project. Another portion of the token supply is allocated to Advisors who offer valuable guidance and expertise to the E•network team. The allocation to Advisors is aimed at recognizing their contributions to the strategic development and success of our project.

Last updated