Tokenomics ($ENET)

  • Token name: E•network

  • Ticker: $ENET

  • Network: Polygon

  • Max supply: 600,000,000

  • Token contract Address:

The maximum total supply of $ENET is set at 600,000,000 tokens. Among this supply, a mere 29% is designated for the Team, Advisors, and Seed investors, leaving an impressive 71% for allocation to the Enetecosystem and community. This strategic distribution guarantees that the larger portion of $ENET tokens will be held by our valued community members.

Last updated